To make this situation as humorous as possible I am linking up to a few awesome bloggers. This will be random like most of the time.
- I nearly choked to death on my dinner the other night at the table when Carter announced "oh gweat...I have got to have diawwhea again"
- I have only washed my hair once since Monday and have not put makeup on either
- Caleb puked a little bit on his shirt while we were at Kroger and I zipped up his jacket and finished my shopping. First of all, it did not get on the shopping cart that I have a cover on anyway and we have to freaking eat! This was his way of letting me know Carter was kind enough to share the flu (yes, we had all had our shots, except Brian) with him.
- I didn't do a freaking thing for Carter's class for Valentine's. He isn't going anyways. Aubree is with her dad this week and I know her step-mom handled it for her. Her dad gets all pissy if I interfere during his week. Whateva!
- I made chocolate cake for my little loves while they're sick. I feel bad for them and chocolate makes me feel better too when I am stressed.
- I am stressed and paranoid about sending Carter back to preschool since he gets sick every freaking week! Seriously!!!!
I have managed to run once this week. Let me ask y'all that have done the C25K...did you ever feel like the little lady that says "start walking" has forgotten you? Geez! J/k...kinda. I am still loving it. I've only gotten to run once this week because I had a class on Monday and Wednesday it was raining. Back at it Thursday. Just realized by the time I am done typing this it'll be Thursday. Whateva!
Don't you love when the Tylenol kicks in and the fever breaks for a while? It's like they go nuts! Ha! They were both spinning until they would get dizzy and fall down. I remember doing that as a child. The fun and innocence of childhood...memories.
Carter felt well enough today to dress like a cowboy/mechanic. Ha! Look at those boots on the wrong feet. He told me "Mommy, Cowboys don't fart". Thank you, son. I had no idea! Lol!
Caleb is obsessed with saying "cheese". If he sees my phone he starts saying cheese. Totally ignore his mommy with no makeup and funky hair, ok? Haha!
Cake I made for the boys. I may be a good cook but a baker I am not. Looks like someone took a small bite out of the heart.
Happy Hump Day to y'all that work Mon-Fri!