Thursday, August 2, 2012

I have a 5th grader! Where does time go?

I'm so behind on posting updates/pics. All 3 kids are still sleeping. I'm waiting for Brian to get home from work so I can take Aubree to register for the 5th grade...oh my! This will be her last year at Atoka Elementary and she'll be off to Brighton Middle.

Carter starts pre-school at Gateway Baptist Church in a couple weeks. He will go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He will only be down the street and I can actually see the church from my backyard if I look hard enough! Haha!

Caleb is 10 months old and I'm just posting his 9 month old pic. Oh well! He is pulling up and walking in a walker. He's into everything. He had mashed potatoes from the table last night and smiled with every bite. He does a lot of babbling and says "mama", finally. He waves bye-bye. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment