Monday, May 28, 2012

All about Caleb

Our sweet little baby just turned 8 months old. We'll be having a birthday party before we know it. Time flies. I'm making this post because he's changed so much in just a month and I don't want to forget anything. Caleb still has a few different nicknames right now, Tatub (Tay-tub is how it's pronounced and that's what Carter called him in the beginning), Boogie Bear, and my favorite is Brudder (how Carter says brother).

At 8 months we have a crawler with 4 teeth, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom and I'm thinking another on the way. He's been very crabby today. While I was working all weekend he started pulling up so pretty soon he will be into everything! He sleeps really well, usually about 12 hours but will get up around 2 to eat when teething.

Speaking of eating, he's not shy about that at all! I have yet to feed him anything that he didn't like. He made a face with peaches but that's understandable. His favorite is green beans. He will take a bottle for anyone except me...smart baby!

Even with him being a baby, you can tell he really loves his big brother. He crawls all over this house behind him and loves to go in Carter's room. Sometimes he likes to go in there without Carter and play with his cars. Big brother does not like this at all. Also, we don't worry about Caleb not being able to speak because Carter does it for him in a squeaky little baby voice. Haha!

It's a little sad to see your last baby growing up so fast. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time but it is exciting to watch him learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment