Thursday, May 17, 2012

New House...need I say more

Well...it's definitely been a while since I posted anything on here. We bought a house back in March. So we moved...again, but, this was a good move because we OWN this house. No more renting! Brian and I have moved 5 times in five years, hopefully, this will be it! We are in love with our new home and the kids love it too. Carter calls it his "cool house" and Aubree keeps saying the backyard doesn't look right without a pool. I agree! So, now that this post is done, I'll post pics of the house and then do a little catching up. These are all pics that I took before we moved in so some of the house was not finished. I haven't uploaded new pics.
Our House
The Kitchen
The entry
Ceiling in the dining room. I love it!
Mine and Brian's closet
Mine and Brian's closet cont'd. Our closet is connected to the laundry room and master bath so it's pretty big.
Master bath
Master bdrm
Dining room
Stairway

No comments:

Post a Comment