1. I will be running my first 5K tonight. I am excited and nervous. Of course I had a dream about it last night! It was good though. I just hope the humidity is kind to us. Lawdy! The most exciting part of this is that a group of blogger friends will be there. I will finally get to meet my friends, Holly and Meredith. My other friends, Janessa, Lora, Laura, and Jaime will be there too. I am sure that we will have a blast!
2. Carter has been taking swimming lessons all week. It is his 3rd year to take them. This year he hasn't used floaties one single time and he jumped off the diving board yesterday.
3. I love that I finally remembered how much I want one of those cute tanks from Ruffles with Love and I ordered one this week. I can't wait for its arrival!
4. Brian and I became addicted to some salsa I picked up at the store this week. It is delish! So what if I had to go grab another back of tortilla chips because we ate a whole bag in 2 days?!? I don't feel bad about pigging out on this stuff because all profits from the salsa go to charity. Boom!
5. 15 days until our anniversary trip! Who's counting? That would be me! I think my kids are ready for us to go. Carter asked me twice yesterday when our trip to "Was Wegas" is going to be. I think he's planning on spending 5 days straight on his Pop Pop's iPhone!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Tune into IG @linzlee1982 if you're dieing to see all the 5K pics tonight.