Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another week flies by

I finally got to go to one of Aubree's games. Laura went with me. The weather was really nice. She was in a tournament in Cordova. I only got to stay for one game. She had 2 more that afternoon. She's a good little player. I'm proud of her! I'd love to teach her how to pitch but I'm afraid I'll break/pull something. Haha! Not sure I'd be any good anymore in the first place.

So, of course, I worked Saturday and Sunday nights. Tuesday met my Aunt Jan Jan and Meemaw (guess i'll never outgrow saying that) at Phil Ramsey's to view Aubree's pics. They were outstanding! We did them on my grandfather's farm. He'd have been so proud, especially of the pics with her on the old tractor. Phil does such great work. He's done all the kids recently.

Wednesday we had dinner at Chili's to celebrate Vickie's birthday. Everyone got to come. I love it when we all get to go out together.

And here it is Thursday already! Not much went on today. They came and put the carpet down in the room we are finishing upstairs for Aubree so it's basically done. All it needs is a ceiling fan and smoke detector. Yay!

I'm heading in to work tomorrow night. Been trying to pick up an extra shift here and there since vacation is coming up. So tomorrow will be kinda yucky. Brian works all night tonight sleeps tomorrow. I may get a 2 hour nap before going in at 7 pm. Oh, the things we do for our kids. Would NOT have it any other way though!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Please remember little Lucy Krull and her family in your prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad we got to see y'all for Mom's birthday! We missed y'all =)

    ReplyDelete